FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flooding in TX: How are our friends @ DMC Houston doing?

My VIN:    5482

DMC Houston Operation

Anyone heard from James or any of the gang down in Houston? They are having historic flooding problems in that area as a result of Harvey. I've been following the news reports and saw some bad flooding up around the Beltway 8. Hope they are all OK.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by OverlandMan View Post
    Anyone heard from James or any of the gang down in Houston? They are having historic flooding problems in that area as a result of Harvey. I've been following the news reports and saw some bad flooding up around the Beltway 8. Hope they are all OK.
    Thomas checking in from Houston.

Yep, massive flooding. They're saying it's a 500 yr flood. Pretty much everybody in and around Houston got hit. My immediate family and I, dogs and DeLo are ok, so far. Still raining now, and we can't get out of the subdivision. Still have power. More rain expected the next two days, I think.

I texted Shannon and got a reply just a while ago. He and family and dogs are ok too. Still have power also.

Have not heard from the others yet.

Thomas

Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    10907

James posted as safe on Facebook. Crossing my fingers for everybody...

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by OverlandMan View Post
    Anyone heard from James or any of the gang down in Houston? They are having historic flooding problems in that area as a result of Harvey.
    Special T has been a thorn in their side for over a decade.

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Thomas checking in from Houston.

Yep, massive flooding. They're saying it's a 500 yr flood. Pretty much everybody in and around Houston got hit. My immediate family and I, dogs and DeLo are ok, so far. Still raining now, and we can't get out of the subdivision. Still have power. More rain expected the next two days, I think.

I texted Shannon and got a reply just a while ago. He and family and dogs are ok too. Still have power also.

Have not heard from the others yet.

Thomas

Thomas,

Glad you and your family are OK. Hopefully the bulk of the rain will push East or away from Houston sooner than later. Thanks replying and checking-in. Same traffic for Shannon. Keep us posted! Prayers and thoughts going out to everyone affected down there.

Michael

Originally Posted by OverlandMan
    Anyone heard from James or any of the gang down in Houston? They are having historic flooding problems in that area as a result of Harvey.

Special T has been a thorn in their side for over a decade.
    Stevie-Wonder-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg
    Jeff

My VIN:    Early

No idea on DMCH's condition, but considering Will Clayton at 59 already looks like this,
    image.jpg
    when it should be looking like this,
    image.jpg
    It wouldn't surprise me to see some damage.

My neighborhood is thankfully not flood prone, but in any case if any water tries to make its way to me I'm prepared to quickly put 831 on jack stands.

Prayers go out to all badly effected in this crazy storm.
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Flooding in TX: How are our friends @ DMC Houston doing?

Given the terrible flooding that's taking place in south/southeast Texas - including the Houston area: Has anyone been able to reach out to DMC Houston to see how they're doing?

Henrik
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

James has been posting on Facebook. So far it sounds as though the DMC facility is high and dry.

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Great to hear. Every time I've been there it feels as if they are sitting in low-lying terrain, so I'm glad they've been spared.
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

My VIN:    10907

Sarah posted today that the facility is clear of the flooding and the employees are safe, but some of them have had water damage at their houses and nobody can get to work because the streets are still underwater.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast