FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Looking for Delorean Mechanic to come to our location in Fort Worth Texas - 1981

Looking for Delorean Mechanic to come to our location in Fort Worth Texas - 1981

We have a 1981 Delorean that has been having engine issues and will not run consistently. We are looking for a mechanic (that knows deloreans) to come to our location in Fort Worth Texas and work on it, we have a lift installed that can be used if needed.

Please let me know if anyone has any recommendations or can point me in the right direction.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

The only US based "mobile" Delorean mechanic is Rob Grady. The rest of us now all stay put in our respective locations. www.pjgrady.com
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

You are less than 300 miles from one of the top DMC service centers in the world...would it not be cheaper to have the car shipped to Humble TX (once the current situation is over)?

Consider that over "shipping" a tech, boarding, and all the associated test equipment needed which may or may not be able to leave the shop and the hassle of getting parts vs. walking across the shop to the parts dept.
    Last edited by Michael; 08-29-2017 at 12:20 PM.