FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In Search of VideoBob BTTF Build #22

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If anyone ever approaches me and asks for my vin I will assume it's just a crazy psycho who is obsessed with meaningless pursuits. I imagine Video Bob has a similar concern.
    Anyone other than VB, maybe so. But at one time, Bob provided me with all his VINs through build #18 or so, IIRC. The rest (save a few), except for #22, I got off his own FB website, where at the time, he had published them for all to see.

Last edited by Citizen; 09-07-2017 at 10:14 PM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

Attention Whore

I just saw this thread.
    I am currently building Time Machine number 26.
    We generally keep a log of all of the cars we build on our facebook page, in the photo albums section.
    We will make an album of photos that will usually include the vin number and a photo of the vin plate in the album.
    We don't usually release the owners information unless they want that. Some of our customers are celebrities and collectors who value privacy.
    We keep a photo proof log of each build because there are other builders who make wild claims and have zero proof of their credentials and work.
    I will also admit I have been so busy that I have not updated this page as much as I need to, so I will try to get it up to date.
    Please visit and follow our page at:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/bobsprop...os/?tab=albums
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/bobsprop...os/?tab=albums

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If anyone ever approaches me and asks for my vin I will assume it's just a crazy psycho who is obsessed with meaningless pursuits. I imagine Video Bob has a similar concern.
    It's right on the door jamb at Carshows...if they were a D nut they should know where to look. I could care less who has the VIN or my plate but some people are different.

If the car is resold....would he even track? probably not.

Matter of fact it's rightO thereO
    <-----------------------------------
    FB Page: #ProjectDelorean https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDelorean88mph
    Twitter: @projdelorean

"Back Before the Future"--the story before the story of a crazy dude trying to timetravel...kindof like expedia...only bumpier...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2