FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Alas! Search For Grey Interior Manual

My VIN:    04688

Alas! Search For Grey Interior Manual

Hello everyone!
    Alas the time has finally come! I have been a long time lurker on this forum for many years now (I've gone through a few usernames) and after about ten years the time has finally come to embark on the search for my own Delorean. I'm not terribly picky but I'm looking for a grey interior manual (but would be willing to settle for an automatic). I live in Vegas but would be willing to travel if the car is right. My budget is around $20-25k.

I know I'm not going to get a "show" car for that price, but I am not expecting a show car either. Running restorations are fine as long as it can be driven on a nice Sunday afternoon. I'm willing to put parts, time, love, and $$ into the car as I will have it for many, many years. I do have The Illustrated Buyers Guide as well as technical manuals and shop books (But would love suggestions for further reading).

If you have any recommendations feel free to comment. Would love to hear feedback.

Thanks guys!

Larry

My VIN:    4372

Congratulations! I’m envious! I’ll get there one day. May I ask, are you financing any part of it?

Good luck on your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    04688

Quote Originally Posted by ramiel05 View Post
    Congratulations! I’m envious! I’ll get there one day. May I ask, are you financing any part of it?

Good luck on your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I'll be financing about half of the purchase from my local credit union.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk