FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vin 10020 is home in Oregon

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Congrats on a successful road trip! Man, you must've driven like a bat out of hell... It took me 4 days just to get from Chicago to SLC the first time, lol.

And hey, we're dinosaur buddies Attachment 53297
    Thank you we made about 1100 miles a day but Sam and I took turns driving so it was not like one person driving by my self I can only do about 700 a day before i haves to stop for the day.
    I bought a T shirt too with the Dinosaur on it
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    Thank you we made about 1100 miles a day but Sam and I took turns driving so it was not like one person driving by my self I can only do about 700 a day before i haves to stop for the day.
    I bought a T shirt too with the Dinosaur on it
    Ha, I'm good for about 500 a day before I'm in an altered state of consciousness so you're still doing good. Man, getting old sucks...

I got all the DMV stuff done today and I was able to get my old Custom plate back 88N GON on Crater Lake plates.
    DMV gave no Problems with any thing they even take Card payments now. I titled two cars and plates for 259 bucks
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    4877

Awesome. I didnt get vanity plates cause I couldnt think of anything spiffy..lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My windshield washer does not work when I push the stick in it just wipes the window I can't hear the pump running.
    I will check the fuses tomorrow. but I'm gonna assume the pump is dead how hard is it to get the pump and how does the front left tire need to come off ?
    and yes it does have washer fluid in it.

thank you
    Alex
    Alex Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    My windshield washer does not work when I push the stick in it just wipes the window I can't hear the pump running.
    I will check the fuses tomorrow. but I'm gonna assume the pump is dead how hard is it to get the pump and how does the front left tire need to come off ?
    and yes it does have washer fluid in it.
    Havent tried my washers yet..no cap for the bottle.

Couldnt say how hard it is to get the pump out or anything...but....

I can help with the front left wheel....near the center of the wheel are 4 nuts...loosen them, raise the front of the vehicle and remove the nuts...then hold the wheel and pull away from the vehicle..be careful as the wheel may fall somwhat when it comes off the studs on the wheel hub....putting the wheel back on is the reverse of the above steps

Getting the washer bottle out will be a pain as there are screws up in behind the front fiberglass section..

Hope that helps
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Havent tried my washers yet..no cap for the bottle.

Couldnt say how hard it is to get the pump out or anything...but....

I can help with the front left wheel....near the center of the wheel are 4 nuts...loosen them, raise the front of the vehicle and remove the nuts...then hold the wheel and pull away from the vehicle..be careful as the wheel may fall somwhat when it comes off the studs on the wheel hub....putting the wheel back on is the reverse of the above steps

Getting the washer bottle out will be a pain as there are screws up in behind the front fiberglass section..

Hope that helps
    Thank you anything helps I just replace the pump on the Mercedes it took me 5 min but I can the delorean is not gonna let it be easy. i think i paid Toby to do it on 01955 but I should be able to get it figured out. I gotta change the oil today too.
    Alex Brooks

I can try n get some pics of the screw locations if you want, since my car has no wheels on at the moment
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

yeah I would appreciate that a lot. I wish I had a lift in the garage I hate laying under a car on jack stands.
    Alex Brooks

I went for a drive up the Cascade Lakes HWY and got up to where the fire was. I was surprised they did not have the road closed with as close to the road the fire was I lot of pretty forest is on fire it will be interesting to ride the snowmobile trails this winter if the keep grooming those one. Elk Lake lodge was a wrapped in that tin foil stuff to protect building from fire..... our governor should call in the national guard for help.
    Alex Brooks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast