FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Irma and DMCFL

My VIN:    Early

Hurricane Irma and DMCFL

Hope DMCFL in Bonita will be safe from the forecasted flooding. I lived in Bonita Springs/ Naples for 11 years, but Irma is one hell of a monster!

As always, prayers go out to all in the state of Florida.
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I hope every one stays safe also. Heres to hoping the storm does not live up to the fuss about it.
    Alex Brooks

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Their FB page said they had about 20 DeLoreans safely tucked away inside. The hurricane however looks to hit them pretty squarely.

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Yes, I definitely want to wish all DeLorean owners and vendors all the best in surviving this massive storm. My thoughts are particularly with those on the West coast of Florida.

Here in the Orlando area, my wife and I just finished 2 days of preparations and our family is now hunkered down for the next 2 days.

I wanted to offer one point of clarity though. DMCFL is now in Orlando. But, I think there is still Gulf Coast Motor Works in Bonita Springs (Naples) that has DeLoreans.

Regardless, please stay safe everyone and thanks for the kind thoughts.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    10201

Just got a tropical storm warning this morning saying that I am now in Irma's path. Should be a tropical storm when it hits.

My VIN:    No. 4068

Be safe all !
    RIP Rob van de Veer Top bloke

I say Sir, I must be mad, one loves fixing K-Jet !

Make sure there's plenty in the tank for the weekend chaps....

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

The DMC organization is really getting hammered this month! With both Texas and Florida getting severe weather it must be very challenging to maintain operations. I hope they can get back up and running quickly and all of their employees too.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    <2000

Hello there. We made it through the storm with no damage. We spent 2 days doing yard clean up and got power back this afternoon. Thanks for all your concerns, and I hope for the best for my fellow Floridians.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

5003 survived, unscathed. The biggest concern was flooding so it was elevated in the garage and had it's ECU removed but there was not a drop of water intrusion in the garage, or even the house for that matter. We lucked out, even though we still lack electricity.
    -----Dan B.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

I'm a bit late to this thread, but DMCFL survived the storm with no damage to the building or any of the cars. We did lose power and internet/phone for a few days, but we're back to normal operations now.

Our staff's homes fared pretty well, though we all had a little bit of cleanup to do afterward.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast