FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mostly K-Jet parts and a steering wheel

My VIN:    5482

Mostly K-Jet parts and a steering wheel

I am selling the following parts from a recently removed K-Jet system. This includes some evap control and lambda components as well. To my knowledge, all parts are in working order; however, I was never able to get my cold start issues resolved (open loop) so take that information into account as you will. I had pressure checked everything and set the CO with a dwell prior. I will gladly answer any questions. All parts are located in the Dallas, TX area (75089 zip code). I have cross-referenced parts to store.delorean.com and discounted 50% or more in most cases. All reasonable offers will be entertained. All parts are in used condition with some being purchased in the past few years. Pictures of the parts are available upon request. Asking prices do not include shipping. I prefer check, money order, or chase quickpay. If possible, I would like to avoid paypal. Thanks for looking!

Intake manifold - $300 OBO
    Fuel distributor - $200; Purchased from DPI in 2015 from a running car per Josh.
    Fuel injectors - $25 each; I believe I have around 10 of them... Make me an offer on the lot if you want them all.
    Fuel line kit - $100; This is a complete set of fuel lines. I will include the banjo bolts but you will need new copper crush washers. All of the lines are braided stainless with red transparent tubing around them, sans the supply and return lines which have clear tubing over the braids. This set was purchased new from DPI in December 2013 and has had very little use. You can see them installed on my car here: http://dmctx.blogspot.com/2016/03/st...em-demons.html
    Idle speed motor - $50 each. I have 2 of these. One has some slightly bubbling on the bottom rubber case from heat but both work to the best of my knowledge.
    Complete mixture assembly - $200. Upper and lower assembly complete with the butterfly valve
    Upper mixture assembly only - $50
    Throttle spool - $100. Does not include the WOT switch(es)
    Frequency valve - $100. Buzzed last time I used the system. Believed to be in working order
    Cold start valve - $50. Complete assembly
    Warm up regulator - $100. Purchased from DMC-Midwest in 2015 or thereabouts. Tested with pressure tester kit between this and the fuel dist. Readings were OK so assuming this is a working part.
    Vacuum delay solenoid - $25; (DMC Part # 101116)
    Vacuum delay valve - $35; (DMC Part # 102410)
    Fuel pump - $50. OEM style; purchased new from DPI circa 2014.
    Fuel pump boot - $25. Purchased from DMCH in 2014
    All other fuel tank components (internal) - $100. Includes baffle, rubber pickup hose, pump cover seal, metal return line (tank park only) - $35
    Carbon canister - $10. This thing is kinda old and ratty looking... might end up in the trash if nobody wants it.
    Idle speed ECU - $150; (DMC Part # 106896)
    Microswitch - $25. (DMC part # 102778 )
    Steering wheel - $50. Core part; needs to be recovered with leather. Make me an offer. Tired of it sitting on my shelf.

I may add some more parts to this listing as I find them in my garage.

JW
    Last edited by OverlandMan; 09-12-2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: adding more info
    Jeff

My VIN:    5191

PM sent !

My VIN:    5625

PM sent!
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

The following items are pending sale:

• WUR
    • Complete mixture assembly
    • Carbon canister
    • Steering wheel
    • Idle ECU
    • FV
    • Throttle spool
    • Plastic tank baffle assembly

Everything else is still available. Should the sale fall through, I will update with a new post in this thread.
    Jeff

Additional parts pending sale:

- Fuel line set w/ banjo bolts

Additional items for sale as of today:

• 2 RPM relays - One was in my car when purchased and has some discoloration on some of the solder joints, but best I can tell it still functions fine. The other is a NOS replacement from DMCH circa 2016.
    • 1 Hot start relay - Dave's. Only used lightly. Works fine best I can tell.
    Jeff

My VIN:    5625

Quote Originally Posted by OverlandMan View Post
    Additional parts pending sale:

- Fuel line set w/ banjo bolts

Additional items for sale as of today:

• 2 RPM relays - One was in my car when purchased and has some discoloration on some of the solder joints, but best I can tell it still functions fine. The other is a NOS replacement from DMCH circa 2016.
    • 1 Hot start relay - Dave's. Only used lightly. Works fine best I can tell.
    How much for the 2016 RPM relay and hot start relay? Also, the fuel distributor from DPI. Was it rebuilt or is it original?
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    How much for the 2016 RPM relay and hot start relay? Also, the fuel distributor from DPI. Was it rebuilt or is it original?
    Sorry, forgot to put the prices.

2016 RPM relay - $20
    Original RPM relay - $15
    Hot start relay - $50

All prices do NOT include shipping from Dallas, TX.
    Jeff

I would take the steering wheel if the previous sale goes wrong!
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

UPDATED LIST OF WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE:

Intake manifold - $250 OBO
    Fuel distributor - $200; Purchased from DPI in 2015 from a running car per Josh.
    Fuel injectors - $15 each; I believe I have around 10 of them... Make me an offer on the lot if you want them all.
    Idle speed motor - $50 each. I have 2 of these. One has some slightly bubbling on the bottom rubber case from heat but both work to the best of my knowledge.
    Upper mixture assembly only - $50
    Cold start valve - $50. Complete assembly
    Vacuum delay solenoid - $25; (DMC Part # 101116)
    Vacuum delay valve - $35; (DMC Part # 102410)
    Fuel pump - $50. OEM style; purchased new from DPI circa 2014.
    Fuel pump boot - $25. Purchased from DMCH in 2014
    2016 RPM relay - $20
    Original RPM relay - $15
    Hot start relay - $50

Items in red have pending interest but have not yet been sold or 100% spoken for. I'm dropping the price on the intake down to $250. Not sure what these really go for. The DMCH price seems awfully high. Anything marked in green has been lowered.

Thanks,

JW
    Jeff

My VIN:    16409

Did the Hot Start Relay end up selling?
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast