I know the reactions will be mixed here, some of you probably still hate my guts. Others might miss me. Others don't know who the hell I am. Anyways, thought I'd give a comeback a shot.

I'm sure many of you remember the ragequits, the anger fits, sporadic behavior. There's apparently a reason for that I've lived my whole life without knowing: I'm bipolar. Yup. That was a fun stint in a mental asylum... Meds have been out of whack since, lost my job over it, now that I have no less than two companies seriously interested and no shortage of more on the way, I thought I'd share the life improvement with you guys and hopefully bring some positivity back to this place. Not that there's none here, but just that I have some to add to it.

Double whammy of stigmas there has been the toughest part (as a refresher, I'm an Aspie too, a.k.a. "high functioning autism" or however the hell they're classifying it these days). As soon as the word "bipolar" comes up, everyone thinks "oh, like those serial killers?" ... uhhh... sure... if that makes you feel better somehow... then they catch what they say and I'm on their watch list. It is interesting though how so many famous artists, whether musical or digital or what have you, started because they felt their bipolar meds hindered them. And here I am making art while on them:

IMG_20170622_193254.jpg

That was purely from memory over a 30-minute timespan. Being "that guy", once I got Egull's "baby pics" (back when she was in Las Vegas under prior ownership), I easily spotted 20 inaccuracies, but for something without any reference material, I'm quite impressed. Especially because they don't even have internet at these asylums. (No, I wasn't joking. Voluntary! But yeah only bars on the windows and 20' fences, the walls are more tile than anything soft).

Anyways, it's the journey, not the destination:

IMG_20170622_193404.jpg

All art in cheap-ass mechanical pencils you can buy by the hundreds. It's just my forte.