FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Opinions?

Having multiple Geoff products (pillows, a hoodie, two paintings), I do love the polo idea. That said, I would love even more if it was a comfortable kind of polo. The woven fabric ones do nasty things to my sensitive sense of touch. I'm exclusively a "coach polo" kind of guy. Keeps it bearable in 80* office buildings. Like this:

I have a green Subaru polo that is embroidered FYI, so it is doable on that athletic type of fabric. Would love to see that! Heck, would love to wear it on job interviews too.

I'd like to find an 80's themed Delorean t-shirt. Haven't found one I like yet, maybe something with the 80's grid graphics in the background.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
    I'd like to find an 80's themed Delorean t-shirt. Haven't found one I like yet, maybe something with the 80's grid graphics in the background.
    Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face when I wearin this bad boy?

20170914_231247.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face when I wearin this bad boy?

20170914_231247.jpg

Nothing witty here lest it offend

20170914_231247.jpg

For some reason the fabric on that shirt sucks. The collar got very distorted quickly. The Old Navy Delorean shirts held up well and are comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    For some reason the fabric on that shirt sucks. The collar got very distorted quickly. The Old Navy Delorean shirts held up well and are comfortable.
    That's why I love the athletic polos. Rare for them to deform. Also, Neatoshop has a TON of DeLorean-themed shirts. Geoff, ever think of selling on Neatoshop? Guys make the best damn quality shirts ever, they've got it down to a science. I've worn some hundreds of times and they still look brand new.

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

A lot of good insights. Thanks.

I think that polos/tees are marketed more often because they're versatile... even in the winter they can be worn under a sweater. Having said that, I'll look into long sleeved options, and different materials. Since this is going to be a very small enterprise, I'm going to need to keep options to a minimum, and perhaps introduce variations over time. (This is really more a labor of love than a business at this point.)

Just checked out neatoshop... looks interesting. Will contact them for more info, but my goal is to move away from partner retailers and do this on my own.

Again, much thanks, and please keep the insights coming.

My VIN:    6585

20170914_231247.jpg
    "Come at me with another lame BTTF joke!"

Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    4519

I would be all over a tastefully done long sleeve dress shirt. I'm opposite most people, I dress down for work but on me time, going out on a date, etc. I'm always in a dress shirt. I just don't know how many people share my enthusiasm to dress nice when going out.
    Not everyone is drop-dead sexy as you are....some of us look dressed-down even when dressed-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Not everyone is drop-dead sexy as you are....some of us look dressed-down even when dressed-up.
    He has that Tom Cruise look without the insanity that comes with Tom Cruise. Hard to not appreciate that, even as a straight guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast