FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Opinions?

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

You just can't argue with superior logic. I will not even try.

Michael, where did you see the blue DMC t-shirt? I prefer a t-shirt to show off my massive guns and huge chest!

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Polos... getting ready to produce a run...

Howdy folks… it’s been a while, but I’m finally getting ready to do a run of this Delorean polo shirt!

I’ve put some of my designs on tee shirts from Society6.com and (more recently) Blipshift.com, but wanted versatile option (car meet, golf course, “corporate casual”) for car enthusiasts. These vendors don’t provide this option, so I’m doing it on my own.

The high quality, embroidered Delorean graphic is easily recognizable, and the polo shirt is 90% cotton/10% Poly, with 3 buttons, and welt sleeve bands. I’m starting off with a Delorean shirt, but will to expand to other makes over time.

My projected price is $34/shirt. If you are interested, please contact me with your size, and expected quantity. This DOES NOT commits you to purchasing… I’m simply using this info to determine inventory. As soon as the shirts are ready for purchase, I’ll make an announcement, and transactions will be handled on my website. Hoping to gather information over the next two weeks, and have them produced in early August.

Cheers!

Polo-full.jpgPolo-zoom.jpg

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

To those who replied, thanks for your input... the shirts should be available for purchase on my site soon, and I'll post here when the time comes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3