FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Dust Off Your D Phx area Spring Cruise

My VIN:    4792

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Dust Off Your D Phx area Spring Cruise

Dust Off Your “D” Phoenix Area Spring Cruise

Sponsored by Arizona Delorean Club

Friends,
    I’m excited to announce our first cruise in several years. The destination will be Hitching Post Bar and Grille at Wickenburg Golf Club in Wickenburg AZ. After lunch, we’ll move on to a TBD location for group photos.

Who: Anyone who owns a Delorean

Where: East Valley folks will meet up at Alaska FCU, Tempe Marketplace (far NW corner). North and West Valley folks meet at Armando’s Mexican Food: 2202 W. Deer Valley Rd (big parking lot easy in-out). We’re open to additional meetup locations if needed

When: Saturday April 24, 2021. East Valley folks will depart Tempe Marketplace at 0845 sharp and drive to Armando’s. The entire group will depart from Armando’s at 0945 sharp and will proceed to Wickenburg via Carefree Highway arriving around 1100. Lunch to follow

Please RSVP by Tuesday April 20, 2021 to [email protected]

Additional info: A well-equipped support truck will be accompanying us with a flatbed car trailer, if the need arises. I am also offering mobile tune-ups and inspections for owners who may not be entirely comfortable with making the trip, or would like a second set of eyes on their car. Please contact me for pricing and availability on services

I hope to see you all there
    Ethan Rode
    Technical Resources, AZ-D

My VIN:    4792

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

A big thank you to the folks who joined us on the Spring cruise.

We had a total of 8 cars in attendance at the Wickenburg Golf Club.

We had one breakdown, 4792, due to a singed electrical connection at the ignition coil.

Pictures are available to view HERE

Hello! AZ native here doing some research, hoping to get plugged in locally, and hopefully purchase a DeLorean in the near future. Any and all support/input/advice/leads are welcome.

Thanks!