I'm posting this on behalf of the event planner below. Please contact Kimberly directly, for what appears to be a very good cause.

I am the executive director for the Atlanta 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer. We raise money to fund breast health (mammograms, genetic testing, etc.) and breast cancer (biopsies, ultrasounds, wellness programs for people fighting breast cancer, etc) and research in Georgia. Our theme of the walk this year is Generations – focusing on the many families who participate with us. Along our 30 mile route we have “B’Rest Stops” for food, water and medical attention. Each of those B’Rest Stops has a decade for their theme. I want each to have an iconic car from the era. For the 80’s I’d love to have a DeLorean. My family had one for 20 years. In fact, I’m pretty sure my Dad bought the first one in Atlanta in 1981. I still remember coming home from basketball practice and seeing the car in the driveway and thinking, “What the hell?” who is here? We had a lot of fun with that car – that we nicknamed the silver bullet.

We actually have 3 B’Rest Stops doing the 80’s theme so we would love to have DeLorean for any of these days/times:

Saturday, November 11th from 8:50 am to 10:50 am at King Industrial Realty on Monroe Drive in midtown
Saturday, November 11th from 1:30pm to 5:00 pm at the Wells Fargo at 930 Juniper Street
Sunday, November 12th from 9:35 am to 10:45 am at 401 Glen Iris Drive

It will be for show only – and have people take their photos with it. Obviously we would want the owner to be there and have fun with it.

Do you think you could find an owner in Atlanta who could do one of these time slots?

Thank you!

Kimberly Goff
Executive Director
It's The Journey, Inc.
270 Carpenter Drive, Suite 515
Atlanta, GA 30328
404.531.4111 ext. 203