FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust tips

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    We didn't black list Canadians. Just Quebec. Not sure where you are getting the all of Canada thing from. I was just responding to the insinuation that stainless wiper arms would pose a liability while driving with a current liability and the statistics behind it. And what negative attention? Didn't know joking about making 30k stainless wiper arms was negative??
    Well, your Canadian customer base apparently doesn't know that then. I believe their confusion came from this post:

Clearly stated "politely" that we could not help you with your requests. Even went as far as to give you advice on where to Look. I have grown tired of Quebec as a whole seeing how the limited number of owners are batting 1000 collectively in regards to being condescending, demanding, entitled and above reason or recourse. This is why I have blocked this region and will not deal with the customer base. Our site will not accept orders and calls are not forwarded from your country. All service work is also refused.
    From this thread:
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?11...es-No-response

Perhaps a constructive communication to clarify and try to amend the apparently negative goodwill from them would be preferable to perpetuating the mudslinging against another vendor.

Seriously though... Gauging interest in stainless wiper system.....
    Joking about stainless wiper arms? You seriously asked about customer demand. I almost commented about the obvious reflectivity earlier. There is a reason why every known wiper arm is black.....so you left yourself open for that one.

And, yes.... back to the original topic of exhaust tips.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

The arms would be nitride coated black... the idea is to have a non rusting component evening if it has a finish applied after for cosmetics. We powder coat our stainless rock screens....

And I clearly stated Quebec in that quote above. We ship orders to Canada every day.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    4519

I want slash-cut tips that slip on....

Are we still talking exhaust there Rich or fingers? Halloween's coming up you know

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

We're talking about tips.

Just the tip.

Someone please give him just the tip.

Lol.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Oh hai guys, how's it going?
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Club(s):   (PNDC)

The arms would be nitride coated black... the idea is to have a non rusting component evening if it has a finish applied after for cosmetics. We powder coat our stainless rock screens....

And I clearly stated Quebec in that quote above. We ship orders to Canada every day.
    If they were to be Brushed SS I can’t see them reflecting any more than the rest of the car. Polished stainless yeah that would shine but I’ve seen trucks for chrome wiper arms before .
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    4519

hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    If they were to be Brushed SS I can’t see them reflecting any more than the rest of the car. Polished stainless yeah that would shine but I’ve seen trucks for chrome wiper arms before .
    To be fair, this is still extreme at the right angle. Ask my 2nd floor wall-to-wall window boss why I needed to face with the hood away from him for a few years. He loved the car (as did the cops that would park and stare), but not when it was sunny out and he couldn't see his own screens.

Laser etched DMC logos, what's next on exhaust tips? Can we get super ridiculous and make them into the DMC shape to fit on a Kia? Asking for science.

My VIN:    10201

If we're back on the topic of being blinded in the delorean. I'd kill for some damn modern swiveling sunvisors that don't deform in the heat.

I drive directly East to go to work and West back home. Sun directly in my field of view is way worse than any other possibility.
    Last edited by mr_maxime; 10-26-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast