When I changed my coolant (first time doing this on any car) I thought draining the engine block would be simple, but it was in fact a gigantic mess. I think this method will help keep anyone from repeating my mistakes.

I took the rear fascia off and noticed how much easier it is to see the drain plugs. These are the same square plug as the oil drain plug.

Passenger side above oil filter

Driver side hidden above the catalytic converter. Notice there is another plug, but this uses an allen head. Don't remove this one.

These are both accessible underneath the car, but you'd be going in blind. When I did this, coolant started gushing out immediately covering me in coolant and you pretty much want a kiddie pool under the car to collect it all. It went absolutely everywhere, especially since it splashes onto the catalytic converter first. So, if you take the time to take the rear fascia off, you should be able to remove the plugs without having your face under the car and make it 100x easier to put the driver side plug back in.

If anyone has any tips to controlling the flow to keep it from splashing everywhere, I'd also appreciate the tip. Otherwise I'm thinking of getting an EZ-drain valve so I can just hook up a hose to it.