Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 461 to 469 of 469

Thread: VIN Chronology

  1. #461
    Senior Member Citizen's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Houston, TX

    Posts:    686

    My VIN:    3341

    Quote Originally Posted by nirvanaman View Post
    Looks like 4916 never got updated. Been in Long Beach, CA since March of 15.
    nirvanaman...As you are a member of the DOD, you can update your location yourself if you'd like. Please go to www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net, then select View/Update at the top to do so. Or, let me know and I'll do it for you.

    The others I've updated since they are not members.

    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ...
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-04-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

  2. #462
    Member
    Join Date:  Sep 2014

    Posts:    44

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    nirvanaman...As you are a member of the DOD, you can update your location yourself if you'd like. Please go to www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net, then select View/Update at the top to do so. Or, let me know and I'll do it for you.

    The others I've updated since they are not members.

    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ...
    Thanks Thomas. Iíve made the change a few years ago but it doesnít appear to be sticking. Iíll try again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #463
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Houston

    Posts:    630

    My VIN:    16113

    Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Vin 6468 is a Nov 81, belongs to a private collector located in Maryland. Have laid eyes on and have a photo of the car to prove vin.
    Do you have a VIN plate photo?
    Shannon

  4. #464
    absotively posilutely bytes311's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2014

    Location:  Modesto, CA

    Posts:    182

    My VIN:    2181

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Is there any way I can reach out to a specific owner whose registered on http://www.deloreanownersdirectory.net/, like by email or something?

    I ask because apparently there is an owner in my town that just recently updated their registry information, and I don't recognize the VIN as anyone I know locally. Would be nice to be able to reach out to them. Owners around here are few and far between.

    EDIT: I just downloaded the Owners Directory which has more information, but it hasn't been updated since October so the information I'm looking for isn't in there yet.
    Last edited by bytes311; 01-04-2019 at 12:51 PM.

  5. #465
    Senior Member Citizen's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Houston, TX

    Posts:    686

    My VIN:    3341

    Quote Originally Posted by bytes311 View Post
    Is there any way I can reach out to a specific owner whose registered on http://www.deloreanownersdirectory.net/, like by email or something?

    I ask because apparently there is an owner in my town that just recently updated their registry information, and I don't recognize the VIN as anyone I know locally. Would be nice to be able to reach out to them. Owners around here are few and far between.

    EDIT: I just downloaded the Owners Directory which has more information, but it hasn't been updated since October so the information I'm looking for isn't in there yet.
    PM sent.

    ...
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

  6. #466
    absotively posilutely bytes311's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2014

    Location:  Modesto, CA

    Posts:    182

    My VIN:    2181

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    PM sent.

    ...
    Thanks!

  7. #467
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jan 2019

    Location:  Central Georgia

    Posts:    22

    3880 is a black interior 5 speed and resides in Hawkinsville GA. It's actually been in Hawkinsville GA since it was purchased new in SC. I recently bought it from the original owner. Will send pic of the door sill plate tomorrow.

  8. #468
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jan 2019

    Location:  Central Georgia

    Posts:    22

    Quote Originally Posted by TGGreene View Post
    3880 is a black interior 5 speed and resides in Hawkinsville GA. It's actually been in Hawkinsville GA since it was purchased new in SC. I recently bought it from the original owner. Will send pic of the door sill plate tomorrow.
    Ok, tomorrow took a few days to get here. ;-)
    Attached Images

  9. #469
    Member
    Join Date:  Dec 2018

    Posts:    82

    Quote Originally Posted by GS450-Junkie View Post
    4857 is in dorchester wis. grey auto
    I just picked up 4850 Grey 5 speed from Cali, it's now in NJ.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •