FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 2017 LBI Holiday Parade - Dec 2 - Ship Bottom, NJ

Owner since 2002 ThinkStainless's Avatar

My VIN:    3691

Club(s):   (DMA)

2017 LBI Holiday Parade - Dec 2 - Ship Bottom, NJ

A few of us plan to participate in the Long Beach Island Holiday Parade in Ship Bottom, New Jersey on Saturday, Dec 2nd. We've been a hit with the locals at this event, and it's a fun chance to show off the cars and dress up your DeLorean for the holidays! We've had members dress up in costume, mount Christmas trees or snowboards on the back of their DeLorean or decorate it with garland and lights. Check out video from our previous participation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-NLJ91KRUQ

We'll be meeting up as a group between 10:30am and 11:00am at the CVS Pharmacy in Ship Bottom
    . There are actually two CVS Stores in Ship Bottom a few blocks from each other... we will be at the one that is on your left just after you come over the last bridge onto LBI.

CVS Store #6947
    819 Barnegat Ave.
    Ship Bottom, NJ 08008

Please be at the CVS by 11:00am, we will be leaving promptly at 11:30am to head 3 blocks north to the line-up area on 6th street between Barnegat and Central avenues. The parade kicks off at 1:00 pm. We will have plenty of time once at the lineup area if anyone wants to walk down to get coffee or something to eat. There's a WAWA and a 7-11 just a couple blocks away.

Following the parade, we'll be having lunch at Calloway's Restaurant and Bar in Staffordville, NJ at 2:30pm. We have a private room with a fixed sandwich menu for $13.50 per person. Payment will be collected on arrival.

Additional Details: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/lbiparade2017.htm

Please email the officers at [email protected] if you are interested in attending by November 27. I need an accurate headcount for the number of DeLoreans that will be in the parade, and the number of attendees at lunch.

Owner since 2002 ThinkStainless's Avatar

My VIN:    3691

Club(s):   (DMA)

Final reminder

Hi members! A final reminder to please let us know by tomorrow evening if you will be attending the LBI Holiday Parade this Saturday.

So far, we have 5 DeLoreans attending, but I would love to see more! The weather is looking to be around 50 degrees and cloudy, so you'll need a better excuse than snow to avoid going