FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Harness bar

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Harness bar

Has anyone ever attempted to install a harness bar in a Delorean? Anyone know of a kit specifically for Delorean? The purpose of a harness bar is to accommodate a multi-point harness; kinda like this:

sparco_harbarsil_3.jpg

The reason I ask is that I took my D to Eagles Canyon Raceway - mostly for shakedown purposes and the biggest issue was to remain in your seat.

Thanks,

Henrik
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Clint Wolff would be the man you need to talk to!

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Thanks Josh. I just sent a PM to him.
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4

My VIN:    10588

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Any pictures of your D on the track?? I want to see this!

I've wanted to take my car to autocross days, haven't because I don't have a trailer to get it home
    -Luigi-
    Thank you ALL for your patience and your tremendous help!

1982 VIN#10588 Build Date Dec '81

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearbacon View Post
    Any pictures of your D on the track?? I want to see this!
    Unfortunately not. I went to check out their Track Days as a spectator but when I pulled up with my D, management came up to me and looked under the hood and said I can (actually, they insisted) I go out and do a few laps when the session is over, at the end of the day. I was completely taken aback by it so I was not prepared with photos or videos or anything.

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

I take the Delorean out to autocross. It is a reminder how bad the stock suspension is.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Nice!!!