http://www.deloreanindustries.com/sp...r-arm-support/

I just installed these on both of our DeLoreans today and am very pleased with them. Every time I'd drive wither of our DeLoreans, I'd have to get used to the squiggly line in which it drove, thanks to the LCAs flexing (my DeLorean has original boxed LCAs, and my wife's has aluminum LCAs). Hard braking at high speeds was sometimes scary, because the car would want to veer off to the side.

I've only taken them on short test drives below 60MPH, but the cars drive in a perfectly straight line, and that line stays straight under hard braking. They feel incredibly sturdy, as does the accompanying hardware, so I'm not worried about bushings walking out or any other issues that have been encountered with other setups.

One thing to note: The braces are not turnbuckles and do not add any adjustment for camber and castor. I was told that this was intentional so that the braces conform to the LCA instead of forcing the LCA into a position that can put stress where it shouldn't be.

I'll can upload pictures from my cars of the installation if people are interested to see them.

I'm very happy with these, and are one of the items that I'd consider to be a mandatory safety upgrade for these cars, especially if the driver likes to enjoy some spirited driving.