FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: USA Flag Flown On Combat Mission by DELOREAN Member

My VIN:    4846

USA Flag Flown On Combat Mission by DELOREAN Member

All,

I know this is not Delorean specific...but it kind of is, in a way.

My Job: Provide the enemy with the opportunity to die for his cause or country.

I am on my last combat tour and will soon fly my last combat mission of a 22.5 year USAF career. Currently a flying squadron commander in a forward deployed location. I want to offer up to our community a unique opportunity to get a US flag flown on a mission. I can fly as many as I need and I fly them on every mission. They will come with a certificate stating the mission they were flown on and info about the flight and pilot (most likely me unless we get tons of requests).

What I need from you? A firm commitment. I will buy them, fly them, make the cert, transport them back home to the states, and ship them to you. I would need you to pay for the flag and the shipping to you. Heck, we have a US post office outpost here so I could mail them to you fairly immediately and directly from bad guy country!!!

Let me know if you are interested.

John

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

I already have a combat flown flag and definitely a conversation starter.

More importantly thank you for your service and come home safe!
    ---------------------------------
    SEARCHING FOR VIN #16664
    ---------------------------------

Costs

I should have thrown this in in the first post. The flag is a sewn star flag so high quality. The cost for the flag is approx. $20. The cost for shipping in a "If it fits it ships" box from the post office is just under $20 as well. Thus, a good cost estimate is $40 shipped to you with a certificate. If anything is left I can throw the change into the fund for buying toner and heavy cardstock that we print the certificates out on.
    JR

My VIN:    5312

Be safe, I work for the gov as a radar engineer supporting the us navy fleets radars. Godspeed sir!

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Just curious; what airframe are you on? I’ve crewed A-10’s for the last 18 years now.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Thank You

Thank you Riley and jack. I'd prefer not to say which airframe I am on as it is a quick exercise for the bad guys to start linking pieces together and not only discover where I am but where my family is and how to get to them. I'm very close-hold about that stuff, as I am sure you are. Suffice it to say that I am in the middle of the fight everyday and there is no such thing as a day off right now. But soon there will be!!!!!

Info

Okay, got the prices squared up and the info I will need. Good amount of interest via PMs so please be patient with me. I'll get them out as fast as possible. Here is what I will need from you:

Name
    Address
    City, State, Zip

Name(s) you want on Certificate

Cost is $40 shipped. if you want more than one shipped to the same address just add another $20 in for the extra flag. I think I can fit three into one box, so three would be $80. Don't forget to include the name or names you want on your certificate.

John

About 30 days left

Our sortie counts are picking up so I have a few extra flights to fly flags. Good responses so far. Flying five more this week! I have about 30 days left so let me know if you want one flown.
    JR

In the Mail ASAP

All flags requested have been flown. They will all go in the mail tomorrow. Apologize for not getting them in time for Christmas. Time here has been very scarce!