FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Lisence Bezel Photo Frames

My VIN:    5462

Club(s):   (DCH)

DeLorean Lisence Bezel Photo Frames

I made these some time ago and have had them on display for the past 6 months at home with family photos in, they get lots of comments and are quite striking.

With Christmas upon us I'm looking to perhaps free up some money for Christmas activities, but I'm not going to let them go for silly money, and I'll really be quite sad to see them go.

I have 2, both cast in aluminium, one finished in black and one in polished aluminium with an engraving area to the right, full details in the listings below, very happy to sell outside of eBay.

In accordance with the rules of stating a price when advertising on the forum, I'm looking for ~$350 for the polished one and ~$250 for the black one + P&P, open to offers.

These can of course be fitted to the rear of a DeLorean, they are the correct size, so they don't have to be used as photo frames, but personally I love them as frames, they really are unique.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DeLorean-...-/182918282250
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DeLorean-...cAAOSwZqZaEa7I

Any q's pop me an email/message through the forum.

James

shiny.jpg
    both.jpg
    Last edited by jamesrguk; 11-25-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrguk View Post
    I made these some time ago and have had them on display for the past 6 months at home with family photos in, they get lots of comments and are quite striking.

With Christmas upon us I'm looking to perhaps free up some money for Christmas activities, but I'm not going to let them go for silly money, and I'll really be quite sad to see them go.

I have 2, both cast in aluminium, one finished in black and one in polished aluminium with an engraving area to the right, full details in the listings below, very happy to sell outside of eBay.

In accordance with the rules of stating a price when advertising on the forum, I'm looking for ~$350 for the polished one and ~$250 for the black one + P&P, open to offers.

These can of course be fitted to the rear of a DeLorean, they are the correct size, so they don't have to be used as photo frames, but personally I love them as frames, they really are unique.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DeLorean-...-/182918282250
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DeLorean-...cAAOSwZqZaEa7I

Any q's pop me an email/message through the forum.

James

shiny.jpg
    both.jpg
    Good idea. These look nice.

Just one caution: An ebay edict is "what you see in the photos is what you get". I get that your selling one frame in both listings, but the photo showing both frames might be misunderstood.

Sincerely,
    Ron

My VIN:    5462

Club(s):   (DCH)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-Ron View Post
    Good idea. These look nice.

Just one caution: An ebay edict is "what you see in the photos is what you get". I get that your selling one frame in both listings, but the photo showing both frames might be misunderstood.
    K
    Sincerely,
    Ron
    Ron, I completely agree, I had intended for the single photo of the black frame to be in position 1 but before I realised they were in the wrong order someone had bid, at which point you can’t change the 1st image.

Anyway that chap has been contacted and is aware it is just the black one, and I have added an additional not to the base of the listing to alert people to it.

Best regards,

James