Hello all,

Any suggestions on the next step from here?

I've had my car around 10 years and recently I let it sit for 4-6 months. It had been mechanically reliable until then.

Initially it would not maintain fuel pressure. After some troubleshooting I discovered the fuel pump's filter was completely clogged with goo. I cleaned out the tank, replaced the pump with DeLorean's new electronic one, and replaced the fuel filter. Seemed to fix the issue but now, if it sits for a while, a LOT of white smoke pours out the tail pipes right after I start it. Also, it's idle-hunting a lot. Especially if it rev the engine.

Besides that, if I give the car a decent amount of gas while sitting in neutral it will blow a fair amount of blue smoke out the tailpipes.

I have run a pressure test on the coolant reservoir tank and it showed normal, but I wonder if this is because the thermostat was closed. I also ran a compression test on the cylinders-- each got about 150 psi except one was 135 and the one next to it was 140. However, I was able to raise the 135 one to 150 by putting a teaspoon of oil into the cylinder. I hope this doesn't mean anything terrible.

The spark plugs, which only had about 2k miles on them, were all very black. I can't tell if its carbon or oil. It looks ever so slightly shiny but not really gummy or wet.

Lastly, when I changed the oil, the very last little bit came out like chocolate milk. Picture attached. Maybe it's just sediment? The car had been sitting for a couple weeks.
I broke open the lowest coolant connection and drained about a quart out but it looked very clean-- didn't look like there was any oil in it...

Sorry for the long post. I really appreciate the help here. I've read a few older how-tos on replacing the head gasket and it seems pretty involved.

deloreanoil.jpg