FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Some Measurements needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Lol

Around here they dont salt the roads, it takes alot for them to decide even to gravel them. Call me insane (and many prolly will) but im planning to use my car as a daily, year round car when I get it back on the road...hehe.
    If they can get away with gravel and have it work, I would too! Salt causes surface-level frame rust, even dry (I tried once. Literally just once. And got a lot of it.)

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Usually they dont even gravel unless its been snowing for a week or more. I think people would scream if they used salt up here...hehe. Still i wouldnt mind having a platform i could drive my car onto, hit a button and it sprays the bottom clean and maybe has some jetsons robots do a lil scrubbing.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Usually they dont even gravel unless its been snowing for a week or more. I think people would scream if they used salt up here...hehe. Still i wouldnt mind having a platform i could drive my car onto, hit a button and it sprays the bottom clean and maybe has some jetsons robots do a lil scrubbing.
    Or, you know, this guy:

By the way, Post office went "wait, what?" on the address you sent me, sent you a PM on it. Don't want it to get lost, especially this time of year when half the crap being shipped will be anyways! Like my settlement check for my SiriusXM lawsuit payout...

Lol..thats pretty cool...they come in delroean size?

Or..someone could xray the box, see that its a chinese wholesale limited edition automobile tv system and decide to pilfer it....lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Lol..thats pretty cool...they come in delroean size?

Or..someone could xray the box, see that its a chinese wholesale limited edition automobile tv system and decide to pilfer it....lol
    Have you seen the D-Rex? everything comes in DeLorean size these days LOL (hey, wonder if "DeLorean Tank" is on Rich W's radar???)

Lol..Delorean Tank....dont give him ideas....though it prolly is already in his head.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Shipped, hopefully nobody notices their box size isn't even listed on the website and I just googled it and paid whatever Google told me (hey, don't offer the boxes as "flat rate" if you can't ship them that way!) I will look tomorrow myself for the harness if I remember. I'm swinging by the house then to make our holiday sugar cookies and will be bingeing on the bastards for a few months. Which reminds me, I need to start a thread on holiday traditions...

lol They might send the coppers after ya for putting the wrong size
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

That would be a mistake on their part, especially given they've caused several hundred dollars in damage to packages and documents (some of which are irreplaceable) by not obeying the principle of "big thing not fit in small hole". They don't seem to be inclined to care, at that point they're opening the door for themselves to face serious legal scrutiny.

I digress, it did ship, but no padding. Apparently that box size doesn't need it, you put it diagonally and it fits flawlessly. The harness is on top of it, sitting loose, but I taped the box up well. Probably best to open from the bottom though, less tape there unless you got a good knife!

No Padding? that dollar radio might get damaged....ok, not that its lifespan is very long...lol

I think only once here they tried to stuff a big thing in the small hole...took alot of work to get the dang box open to get the mail out
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast