Oh my PLA print died just sitting. Granted, it had a roof-mounted window seat (it was, after all, a dash cam mount), but 24 hours later it was bonking me on the head. One day parked in the sunlight was all it needed, it's no small wonder you see countless warnings not to leave pets/kids/elderly/Uber passengers/yourself in a parked car in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
Probably going to try some PETG in my next order..just to see what its like.
Stringy. VERY stringy. Best to go over it with a hair dryer after it's done. My Hatchbox PETG is giving me fits, I don't think I'm handling it right. Prints way smaller than expected and inter-layer adhesion (a star quality of PETG) isn't a thing it seems. Probably just need to set the diameter way lower or extrusion multiplier up. And Hatchbox is supposed to be amazing filament too.

colorFabb, Hatchbox, MatterHackers are amazing for "typical" filaments. Exotic ones, Taulman and colorFabb are amazing. There are others in each category, those are the ones I'm most familiar with. eSun is a bit of a crapshoot, Print-Inz should stick to making beds, their filament is horribly tolerant of extreme and quick diameter fluctuations.

(Come to think of it, I should probably just email Hatchbox about my problems, heh)