FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Used Part Ebay Seller

My VIN:    2964

I bought something from him sometime ago, got it quick. I also bought something again just recently, crankshaft. I asked if he can give me a better deal, we did the deal off of ebay so he won't get charged. He shipped it right out and I got it quick.

He does have 2 ebay account, I also noticed that when something ends on one of the accounts he relists it again but on the other account. Don't know why, but so far he's legit.
    Billy C. VIN: 2964

"Trying to Live the Dream!"

"If you're gonna own a DeLorean, why not build it with some style?"

http://www.facebook.com/billy.chingas.7

My VIN:    10309

Cool

I tried to contact him about a door panel and he would never respond. You're taking a chance with him if something goes wrong I doubt he
    will be very responsive. I finally just bought it new, not much difference in price.

Rumor mill + foggy memory here, but I've talked about this guy, and if memory serves, the parts are from a car that was restored and the parts have been sitting a while. Prices are listed at "brand new" condition, most of his stuff is not worth as much. He makes the money from "in a pinch"-type sales, but he has been relisting those binnacle brackets for years now and nobody's taken them, hard to see why when DPI sells them just an hour's drive away...

Not a bad business model, but to those saying he doesn't support his sales, does he need to? He's selling used, I don't know that "support" applies in that sense. If you have an issue, eBay protects purchases, as does PayPal. Try it sometime, I promise you won't be disappointed. I use PayPal exclusively on third-party sites to avoid anyone having my credit card that I don't trust. It's what makes PayPal so great really.

eBay + PayPal does double up the fees, if you are okay with buying outside the two, it's your call, but hey we got a guy two minutes away, so a "roughing up" isn't farfetched if it goes south (kidding of course!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3