FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Denso Spark Plugs

My VIN:    16113

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Denso Spark Plugs

Anyone use Denso spark plugs (prt no. T20EPR-U)? I know the recommended part to use is the Bosch silver tip. Is there an advantage using the Bosch over the Denso?
    Shannon

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

They are absolute junk. Best plug to use at this point is the Autolite XP103. Much better than current Bosch offerings.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    10270

What problems did you have with Denso? I ran IT20 Iridiums from 2005 until this year when I switched to 1-step colder, no issue. Have ITV22s in my ecoboost motor.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Unfortunately Bosch is relying on their reputation, the parts now being made and labeled as Bosch are nowhere near the quality they once were. If you can find some old stock you would be OK but how do you know? If you have old Bosch plugs you can have them cleaned up and regapped and they should be fine.
    David Teitelbaum

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    They are absolute junk. Best plug to use at this point is the Autolite XP103. Much better than current Bosch offerings.
    I can't agree I ran a set of Denso plug in my snowmobile I had to put my old plugs back in to get home it would not rev high enough to engage the clutch after about 30 miles. ( it was an old yamaha triple 700cc )
    Alex Brooks