Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Wanted automatic trans, black int

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Location:  PA

    Posts:    11

    Wanted automatic trans, black int

    im looking for a black int, auto trans located in the tri-state area.

    not looking for an over priced low miles car. I don't care how many miles are on the car.

    im looking for a driver with no dents. must run and not need any work.

    cell 717-222-2068
    -Joe

  2. #2
    Not really banned Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    3,049

    In other words he wants a nice looking well sorted out runner for parts car money.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Canada

    Posts:    4,008

    My VIN:    3937

    Mine is close enough to your description that I'll offer it to you for $50,000 USD. The gas station price mentioned recently and which I thought pretty apt.

    I don't know where your Tri-State area is either, so will also figure I'm close enough to that too for it to still be a good offer. Your move.
    One damn minute Admiral...


  4. #4
    Dahntahn dodint's Avatar
    Join Date:  Nov 2015

    Location:  Pittsburgh, PA

    Posts:    99

    Area code is central PA, so...PA/VA/WV/DE/NJ/NY.

    Pick three.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Location:  PA

    Posts:    11

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In other words he wants a nice looking well sorted out runner for parts car money.
    if you don't have a car to sell please don't clutter up my thread. thanks.

    high miles drivers go for the 18k to 25k range and that's where id like to stay.

    -Joe

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Location:  PA

    Posts:    11

    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Area code is central PA, so...PA/VA/WV/DE/NJ/NY.

    Pick three.
    thanks for this. I'm in PA

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Location:  PA

    Posts:    11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Mine is close enough to your description that I'll offer it to you for $50,000 USD. The gas station price mentioned recently and which I thought pretty apt.

    I don't know where your Tri-State area is either, so will also figure I'm close enough to that too for it to still be a good offer. Your move.
    thanks for the offer, I have seen pictures of VIN3937 and appears to be high miles (over 20k) and have really warped fascias look like they were repainted with the incorrect color code, so I feel your asking price of 50k is highly dubious.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    6,970

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Joe, are you a previous owner? The username sound familiar
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  SK, Canada

    Posts:    1,664

    My VIN:    11408

    Club(s):   (TXDMC)

    Quote Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
    if you don't have a car to sell please don't clutter up my thread. thanks.

    high miles drivers go for the 18k to 25k range and that's where id like to stay.

    -Joe
    Good luck with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
    thanks for the offer, I have seen pictures of VIN3937 and appears to be high miles (over 20k) and have really warped fascias look like they were repainted with the incorrect color code, so I feel your asking price of 50k is highly dubious.
    I can see this search going well for you. Jon's car is a very nice example, despite what you think... 50K, no, but he isnt trying to sell the car either.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Location:  PA

    Posts:    11

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Joe, are you a previous owner? The username sound familiar
    yup!! wanting to get back in the game

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •