FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Talk episodes

My VIN:    10515

Club(s):   (PNDC)

DeLorean Talk - 028 - John DeLorean

Thanks to Darryl Tinnerstet, this special episode of DeLorean Talk features John DeLorean, talking to a church group on June 6, 1987. Darryl attended this talk with one other DeLorean owner, and saved the tape for all these years. John talks about his life growing up, his time in jail, his time at General Motors, his family, the trial proceedings, and how his life has changed.

www.DeLoreanTalk.com/028-john-delorean

JohnDeLorean.jpg

DeLorean Talk – 029 – Ken Koncelik

Creator of DCS, the DeLorean Car Show, Ken Koncelik joins DeLorean Talk to talk about 20 years of the show, his favorite DCS stories, getting cancer – and treating it, visiting with John DeLorean, and supporting the DeLorean community.

https://www.deloreantalk.com/029-ken-koncelik/

Ken-Koncelik.jpg

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by dtavres View Post
    Creator of DCS, the DeLorean Car Show, Ken Koncelik joins DeLorean Talk to talk about 20 years of the show, his favorite DCS stories, getting cancer – and treating it, visiting with John DeLorean, and supporting the DeLorean community.

https://www.deloreantalk.com/029-ken-koncelik/

Ken-Koncelik.jpg
    This was the best one yet.

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I listened to Ken's over the weekend; great episode. As someone that spent almost every thursday night at his shop from 2007-2012, it was a nice trip down memory lane. Those were pretty golden years for my DMC ownership. Getting to work with Ken and Cliff all those nights are some of my best memories as an owner. Also, there was nothing like the DCS prep. It was all hands on deck. I was fortunate to get to help in some capacity with Gettysburg, Lexington, Orlando, and Dayton, and it really was a treat getting to help pull those together.

DeLorean Talk – 030 – Justin Sookraj

Justin has run Wells Auto, in Milton, Ontario Canada since 2014, and specializes in DeLorean repair. He bought his first DeLorean in 1997 but returned it shortly thereafter. He bought his second DeLorean in 2009.

https://www.deloreantalk.com/030-justin-sookraj/

030-Justin-Sookraj.jpg

DeLorean Talk – 031 – Call in show details

Listen to DeLorean Talk's first live stream and call in episode!

Saturday, April 4, 2020
    3:00pm PT / 6:00pm ET

www.DeLoreanTalk.com/show031

DeLorean Talk – 031 – Call in show

A first for DeLorean Talk, this episode was live-streamed, with co-hosts Shawn Knight, President of the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club, and Steve Concotelli, Producer/Director of OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine, as well as several real-time callers.

www.DeLoreanTalk.com/031-call-in-show

DeLoreanTalk-031-LiveCallInShow.jpg

DeLorean Talk – 032 – Tech Talk

Ryan Foster and Chris Miles join Dave Tavres to talk about some simple fixes, and some technical and mechanical updates to the DeLorean, including air conditioning, suspension, solid state relays, and more.

www.DeLoreanTalk.com/032-tech-talk

032 - Tech Talk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dtavres View Post
    Thanks to Darryl Tinnerstet, this special episode of DeLorean Talk features John DeLorean, talking to a church group on June 6, 1987. Darryl attended this talk with one other DeLorean owner, and saved the tape for all these years. John talks about his life growing up, his time in jail, his time at General Motors, his family, the trial proceedings, and how his life has changed.

www.DeLoreanTalk.com/028-john-delorean

[]61893[/ATTACH]
    Anybody know what has become of Dave? Numerous emails and phone calls to him have been ignored. I'm trying to get my materials loaned to him returned, as promised. I hope I didn't save them for 33 years only to get talked out of them for his use.
    Darryl T
    1981 DeLorean w/supercharged Chevy V6 - purchased 1990; built '90-'95; sold 2005; re-purchased 2016; sold again 2017
    1957 Dodge D500 Hemi convertible - restoration completed 7/2015; sold 12/2019
    1957 Dodge 2-door station wagon, 2019 Chrysler drivetrain
    2000 Corvette convertible

My VIN:    10907

I haven't talked to him in a while but he posts on the DeLoreanDirectory Instagram daily. Just shot him a text on your behalf.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast