FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: New Group Facebook page and Website for DMCNE

My VIN:    5564

New Group Facebook page and Website for DMCNE

Hello,
    Fellow owners and enthusist. My name is Jason and I am from Massachusetts. I am trying to revitalize the DMCNE group. I have built this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DMCNE-387361531724494/ and also working on a website for us. If you are an owner or just like the car feel free to join. I am trying to bring together all of those who want to join and contribute to the DMCNE. Please like the page on facebook.

Thanks
    Jason

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Dmcne

Signed up. Let me know what. I can do to help.
    ---------------------------------
    SEARCHING FOR VIN #16664
    ---------------------------------

May not be of much help, but I've added your Facebook link like to our Texas Club Website Links list. We always like to know about new DeLorean links on the web and are happy to help promote them.

Let us know whenever you get your club website up and running, and I'll add that too. 'Like to see more and more DMC clubs popup and become active. Keep up the good work!

Anyone else have a DeLorean related like that you'd like to have added to the Texas club, let me know.

Thomas

Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    5564

Great News

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    May not be of much help, but I've added your Facebook link like to our Texas Club Website Links list. We always like to know about new DeLorean links on the web and are happy to help promote them.

Let us know whenever you get your club website up and running, and I'll add that too. 'Like to see more and more DMC clubs popup and become active. Keep up the good work!

Anyone else have a DeLorean related like that you'd like to have added to the Texas club, let me know.

Thomas

Hey Thomas,
    Thanks so much for support and the add to your group. I am planning on getting a site up soon with all of the groups members and car biographies. Stay stainless -Jason

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Joined!