FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Wanted: Auto Gray <$30k

baldwinsusa

Wanted: Auto Gray <$30k

Looking at options below $30k. Please let me know what you have, condition, etc. Can PM me. Thanks. I live in Northern Virginia. - Paul

baldwinsusa
    Quote Originally Posted by baldwinsusa View Post
    Looking at options below $30k. Please let me know what you have, condition, etc. Can PM me. Thanks. I live in Northern Virginia. - Paul
    Thanks for the several PMs I have received. I am going to be looking at 2 next weekend. If anyone else has an automatic for less than $30k please PM me the condition, history, pics, mx records, etc. My goal is to be in another D by spring. Thanks.

My VIN:    under 1500

I spotted this one close to you in NC, it is an Auto. for $ 10,000.

4640817724784640.jpg

01717_fk9FPLhBK0U_1200x900.jpg

5395946526736384.jpg
    Last edited by May81DeLorean; 01-24-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Missing a post?? -- Please follow the Rules by not posting a question or remark if you do not intend to buy the item, or have a wanted item and proposal.

Thanks!!!

baldwinsusa
    Thank you. I will take a look. I still have 1 primary one I am interested in when the engine work is completed, and when the weather cooperates I will go see it and another at the same facility. I am still on track to buy one this spring.

Paul

baldwinsusa
    Quote Originally Posted by baldwinsusa View Post
    Thank you. I will take a look. I still have 1 primary one I am interested in when the engine work is completed, and when the weather cooperates I will go see it and another at the same facility. I am still on track to buy one this spring.

Paul
    Please close this thread. I need to wait on the purchase.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

baldwinsusa
    Ron, thank you for unlocking my thread. I'm located in Virginia (Northern Virginia near DC). Renewing my search for well-maintained automatic, gray or black interior either one. I'm a previous owner for a brief stint, so I know what I'm getting myself into. Can't wait to own again. Cheers.

baldwinsusa

Deal in works

I have a commitment with a seller to purchase a vehicle. The car still has some work to be done with Josh at DPI, but once the transaction has been completed I will let a moderator know for thread closing. I look forward to talking and working with you all in the future, and sharing my D stories. I'm going to make it available to inpatient children at hospitals who are fans of the car/movie, and also use it for some ministry opportunities. Well, I'm also going to drive around town and smile at everyone freaking out about seeing a DeLorean. There is also a great ice cream shop about 2 miles from my house where every Saturday at 5 pm in the summer people bring their classic and sports cars. I simply can't wait to drive up for the first time in my D. There's nothing like being your own rock star. LOL. Cheers, everyone! Paul

baldwinsusa
    Quick update. I've been informed the DeLorean I've been waiting for may be ready as early as this month, or likely April. It's worth waiting for so fingers crossed. Please keep thread open until it's final. Thanks.

baldwinsusa
    Mod, please close this thread. The purchase will be taking place soon and we are committed to the transaction. Thanks.