FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Summer Specials

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

the Summer Special flyer says that the Service Manual Set is "complete"... are there any other essential manuals that i should get or are these all i need?

also, how is the print quality? i have an old used service manual and parts manual, but they are photocopies and the pictures are contrasty and, well... photocopied. i assume these are better quality than that? (wouldnt take much )

thanks for the Summer Special, James & DMCH!
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    6813

Club(s):   (DCF)

The manuals are great quality and have pretty clear diagrams.
    1981 DeLorean DMC-12

Visit the official DeLorean Club Of Florida Facebook page at- http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeLore...19820184787200

My VIN:    802

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by EdFerri View Post
    The manuals are great quality and have pretty clear diagrams.
    +1

There aren't really any photos in the manuals except for a handful that show some items DMCH sells. Everything else is illustrations.

With the exception of one printing error in my parts manual (looks like the printer fed two pages together, thus there are two blank pages back to back where there shouldn't be) everything looks fine. I can live with that error, nothing that effects the readability and all the pages are there.

Kind of wish the binders were printed to say "Parts Manual", "Service Manual", "Service & Tech Bulletins" - that would have been neat.

Overall, well worth the cost. I bought them this time because they were on sale, probably would have waited until I needed them if they weren't reduced.

DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

Those of you who visited the DMC Open House this past weekend and experienced the still warm (85 degrees) now understand why we run the "Summer Specials" through the end of October!

Just two weeks left!

James

My VIN:    3937

Just wanted to add...that if there is anyone on the fence over getting the DMC floor mats, I got mine and am very pleased with them. They fit great and are good quality. Not cheap, but for $119 they are worth it. Functional and cosmetically nice. Giddyup!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Just wanted to add...that if there is anyone on the fence over getting the DMC floor mats, I got mine and am very pleased with them. They fit great and are good quality. Not cheap, but for $119 they are worth it. Functional and cosmetically nice. Giddyup!
    Great review. I was waiting for someone to post up something about them. I'll definitely go ahead and my order with no fear. Thanks!
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

My VIN:    802

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Just wondering, what are they made of? I prefer all rubber mats (like what Weather Tech puts out) as opposed to the carpet. Easier to clean, especially when you're walking across a dirty, greasy, wet parking lot or such.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Notifier View Post
    Just wondering, what are they made of? I prefer all rubber mats (like what Weather Tech puts out) as opposed to the carpet. Easier to clean, especially when you're walking across a dirty, greasy, wet parking lot or such.
    They are essentialy carpeted rubber. Water won't go through, but you are dealing with carpet.

I know what you mean - I have weatertech mats in my daily cars. .
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

I bought:

-The floormats - look awesome and fit like a glove!
    -Convex mirrors - Look great and eliminate blindspots, just be careful and don't bust one like I did and have to buy another pair (I have one extra passenger side now)
    -1 Key conversion door lock set-works great!
    -Dash- It looks fine to me; I will be bolstering it with self-adhesive insulation underneath and dying it to match along with the rest of my interior this winter.
    -Lug nuts-they seat great inside the wheels and really make a visual difference.

Thanks again James and Dave!! Looking forward to the next sale!!!

Josh Q

DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

Last day for the Summer Specials! Don't miss out!

James
    Attached Files

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast