I had John Hervey clean my injectors 7-8 months ago, after the car had been sitting for several years. He warned me that I would have additional problems, but as soon as I got the injectors back, I ran a spray test, and they looked very good. But then, after a good warm-up, I found coolant leaks, which led me into the VOD for a leak, and also behind a rusted fuel-tank cover plate for some other leaks, etc. While in the VOD I introduced a vacuum leak, with corresponding futile attempts to counter it with A/F adjustments. The car was back-burnered again for several months.

The end result showed up in a spray test I just ran today. My first test gave me a 3-to-1 variation in highest to lowest flow rate. The second test narrowed that down to 1.6-to-1, however the second test was also inconsistent in the order of the injectors' performance. What's worse is that the injectors don't 'sing' like they should. I searched for actual flow rates in the DMC manual and in a Bosch book that I have, but neither seemed to provide any figures. I did find a thread on here from a couple of years ago that mentioned 6 oz/minute/injector. I'm getting nowhere near that - maybe 20-25% of that.

The car will start, and idle up to about 2200 RPM, beyond which it stumbles. Here is some other relevant data:
System pressure - 4.9 bar
Control Pressure Warm - 3.8 bar

Should I get these injectors cleaned again, or get new ones? I might have thought new ones, but they cost more than I realized, and I did read some discomforting things about Chinese imitations. As I said, I did not have a problem when I had these cleaned originally by John, but I suspect I will get an even sterner warning if I go back to him again.

Thanks