FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is best Insurance provider for Deloreans?

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If Daryl Kemsley's insurance pays out, I'm switchig to them.
    Me too
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

You guys are listing what you pay and what your agreed value is, but neglect to tell us what condition you consider your car to be in.

Also location does play a very big roll in your premium. With Grundy, agreed value of $45,000, I was quoted nearly $700 here in Florida. I used my old NY address and the very same quote is $350. Damn hurricanes!
    Last edited by dn010; 01-11-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    -----Dan B.

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I pay almost 700 a year in central Oregon, with Allstate my car agreed value is 40K . I also don't have the best driving record but I believe by the end of the month it will have been 3 years since I have had any tickets. I'm 29 years old if that factors in to anything.
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    16409

This year I moved from Hagardy to JC Taylor. I saved a couple hundred dollars.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    This year I moved from Hagardy to JC Taylor. I saved a couple hundred dollars.
    Because rules and laws change it is a good idea to get multiple quotes when renewing. Also if your needs change or you want to change the "Agreed Value", it is good to review the policy to see where you can save money. Keep in mind, some companies lure you into being a customer and then with every renewal they bump you up. In a few years you are up to where you were with your old company. It pays to get multiple quotes. Just watch out, every company has different rules as far as how many miles per year, the age of the drivers, etc. And the same company has different rules and premiums in different States. Each State has different requirements it makes the insurance companies follow so you cannot compare coverage in other States. There is no reward for loyalty, staying with an insurance company.
    David Teitelbaum

Thanks Guys!
    Looks like I'm going with Grundy. Seem great. Price is $290 annually now for what looks like same coverage
    81' gas flap. Sept build. 14k miles. Mostly original. Updating things...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2