Hi Guys, I have not driven my car in about 4 years. I do start it up and pull it out of the garage every once in awhile. Over the past few weeks when I would try and start the car it would not start. I smell gas and hear the fuel pump priming. The button on the inertia switch is down. I was thinking the plugs were fouled up so I bought new NGK TR6. Which was in the car to begin with. Nothing still wont start. If I hold the key to crank the motor for about 10 seconds it will try and start and I can keep it running until I let off the gas. The gas is new in the car. I also pulled a plug to check for spark. There is spark, but it doesnt seem strong but doesnt seem weak either. Also the old spark plug was jet black. Probably because I keep trying to start it. My car was always maintained well by me when I would drive it everyday. I had the major service done by PJ Grady about 10 years ago. About a few thousand miles on the car since. Can someone please guide me in the right direction so I can try and diagnose the problem. Thank you in advance

Corey