Thread: Looking for vin 16301

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001.

Looking for vin 16301

Hello all,
    I am new to this site so My apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place. I recently came across documents for a DeLorean I owned in 2000. It was an 83' Vin 16301. I am attempting to locate the current owner of the car so I can reunite the documents with the car. Original window sticker, DMC checkoff list. and more. I hope to find the owners and that they are enjoying that beautiful car. I sure do miss it.

My VIN:    05457

The Texas DeLorean Club site says its last known location was Endicott, NY. You may have found that already. I know that doesn't help much with a specific name.

http://www.citizenkidd.com/dmc/pages...sp?start=16301
    David Proehl

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001.

Yeah thatís when I owned it in 2000. I am from the Endicott area originally. The car was unfortunately traded at a VW dealership, VW of oneonta in NY, and I heard a Dr in Utica, Ny bought it...but Iím not sure.

Delorean Guru

My VIN:    10757

Club(s):   (DMA)

You could do a search of the NY DMV by vin #. Or try the VW dealership, maybe they know where it is.
    David Teitelbaum