Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Any painted Deloreans out there?

  1. #1

    Any painted Deloreans out there?

    I'm probably the only person that's actually looking for a painted Delorean. I intend to paint it red, so I prefer one that's already painted or is too far gone to restore the original steel finish.

    I'm in New Orleans.
    $15k-20k
    504-722-3857 (call or text is fine)
    I am Looking to buy a D.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    56

    there was a red one FS in San Jose CA back in Dec. not on craigslist anymore, but Im not sure if it sold or not.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mark w View Post
    there was a red one FS in San Jose CA back in Dec. not on craigslist anymore, but Im not sure if it sold or not.
    Yeah, I saw that one but I didn't have the money back then, I'm in better shape financially now.
    I am Looking to buy a D.

  4. #4
    Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fernandina Beach Fl

    Posts:    1,847

    My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    No painted ones for sale in that price range currently (or many stainless ones right now).

    This is the only red painted one for sale right now, but it's overpriced in my opinion.

    https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...3306/overview/

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Burns View Post
    No painted ones for sale in that price range currently (or many stainless ones right now).

    This is the only red painted one for sale right now, but it's overpriced in my opinion.

    https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...3306/overview/
    It's automatic too.
    I am Looking to buy a D.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alex Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Bend, Oregon

    Posts:    143

    My VIN:    10020, formerly 01955

    Club(s):   (PNDC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Time Machine View Post
    It's automatic too.
    you cab the stick in the photos..... I think they just checked the wrong box/
    Alex Brooks

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  UK

    Posts:    236

    My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

    Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

    Bit over budget but it's a nice solid looking car underneath: https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/...-12-c-8412.htm
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: https://deloreanbuyersguides.co.uk/

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Oct 2016

    Location:  San Diego, CA

    Posts:    112

    My VIN:    10353

    Saw this one over on Fchat forums. Nice blue example.

    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/th...post-145851659

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2017

    Posts:    1

    Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Bit over budget but it's a nice solid looking car underneath: https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/...-12-c-8412.htm
    I was looking at that one. Seems pricey for a salvage title!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gregadeth's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Los Angeles, CA

    Posts:    337

    My VIN:    6472

    IMG_5937.jpg

    My friend spotted this red one in Van Nuys, CA. Seller is asking $60K, but I'm pretty sure that's negotiable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •