FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean (duh)

DeLorean (duh)

Looking for a low mileage (<25k) DeLorean. Manual Transmission a must. Ideally excellent condition, major recalls done, tasteful mods ok, engine upgrades welcome.

I usually love a project car but quite honestly I have two other projects going on (88’ Starion, 81’ FJ40) and I have my hands full with 80’s parts all over the place. I just sold my other toy so I have money burning a hole in my pocket and one empty spot for one of my 80’s dream card and I want it to be a DeLorean.

Cash in hand, no BS, willing to get it shipped if necessary but I am hoping someone close enough wants to sell so I could drive it home, now that would be an awesome day!

Thank you

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Where are you located?
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    Where are you located?

30 miles NW of Boston, MA/NH Border

Thought it said my location in my signature, I screwed that up. New England area preferred but willing to widen range for the right car of course. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by dspan View Post
    Looking for a low mileage (<25k) DeLorean. Manual Transmission a must. Ideally excellent condition, major recalls done, tasteful mods ok, engine upgrades welcome.

I usually love a project car but quite honestly I have two other projects going on (88’ Starion, 81’ FJ40) and I have my hands full with 80’s parts all over the place. I just sold my other toy so I have money burning a hole in my pocket and one empty spot for one of my 80’s dream card and I want it to be a DeLorean.

Cash in hand, no BS, willing to get it shipped if necessary but I am hoping someone close enough wants to sell so I could drive it home, now that would be an awesome day!

Thank you

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Get ahold of grady on Long Island. He should be able to help you out.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

bump, nothing? thank you for the people that reached out, and for those that offered me $60k deloreans, I might be a DMC newbie, but long time car collector, not a trust fund donkey. If anyone wants to sell a low-mile, black interior, 5-speed in the $40k range, let me know. As an Amphicar owner also, whose community also suffers from the same “One sold in Norway for $60k” syndrome, semi-rare cars are not worth what you want them to be, they are worth what people will pay so if you like having your car listed for $59,500, that is your opinion, not anything real. You know who you are and I mean no offense, just a free life lesson for ya.

P.S. If you have had your car listed for 22 months without a sale, ummm... are you really trying to sell it or just like the attention. The market might catch up someday, but that day is not today.
    Last edited by dspan; 02-25-2018 at 01:29 PM.

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Good luck with your continued search.

As an Amphicar owner, perhaps you have heard of Disney Springs' new(ish) Boathouse restaurant with Amphicar rides around the lake. It is really cool. I was there shortly after it opened and was talking to the manager of the ride portion and he said that restoring multiple cars to the level of public service was time consuming and costly.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-world-resort/
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Duhhh!

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16...-tone-interior

Looks to be EXACTLY what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Duhhh!

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16...-tone-interior

Looks to be EXACTLY what you are looking for.
    I will 2nd this one. I've owned a DeLorean for almost 15 years now, and this is the car that I would be considering if I were in the market. It's clear the current owner really loved the car.

My VIN:    5186

Dspan I sent you a message referring to 2-5-speed D’s for sale in the $25,000-$30,000 range. Did you receive my message?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast