FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Front Bra

DeLorean Front Bra

I bought this front bra to protect the fascia from road debris and insects while on trips. I only drove the car 17,000 miles during my ownership. This bra is still in excellent condition and fits very snugly. It has the DMC logo in the center. The heavy clear plastic covering the headlights is attached by Velcro allowing it to be removed when driving at night or when the lights are on. I have heard these bras are no longer available from the vendors. The bra is in Troutville VA. I will take $150 for it plus actual USPS postage. If you have questions feel free to email me [email protected]

Thanks,

Rod

620663B3-2994-4932-977E-47DBAD1C35FE.jpgCBF2EFA9-16A8-4FAA-AD3C-6B7AD64B4F1C.jpg

My car had a NOS front fascia in perfect condition when I bought it 16.5 years ago. This front bra kept it that way until I sold the car in January. I always took the bra off and stored it in the trunk during car shows, parades, etc.

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by rddmc View Post
    I bought this front bra to protect the fascia from road debris and insects while on trips. I only drove the car 17,000 miles during my ownership. This bra is still in excellent condition and fits very snugly. It has the DMC logo in the center. The heavy clear plastic covering the headlights is attached by Velcro allowing it to be removed when driving at night or when the lights are on. I have heard these bras are no longer available from the vendors. The bra is in Troutville VA. I will take $150 for it plus actual USPS postage. If you have questions feel free to email me [email protected]

Thanks,

Rod

620663B3-2994-4932-977E-47DBAD1C35FE.jpgCBF2EFA9-16A8-4FAA-AD3C-6B7AD64B4F1C.jpg
    Price reduced to $125 plus actual USPS shipping charges.

Quote Originally Posted by rddmc View Post
    Price reduced to $125 plus actual USPS shipping charges.
    The front bra is sold.

Thanks,

Rod