FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Un-aired JZD / Nesseth documentary

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

I can answer that. The Govt. was very specific about only dealing with John. They would not move forward with meeting with Roy or anyone else, only John. John wanted Roy to meet with Hoffman first and/or join him for their first meeting, but it wasn't allowed. That should have been a warning sign to John that something was awry from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    Here's the question that no one has ever been able to answer... if Roy Nesseth was who they all say he was, and who and what he did for JZD, why wasn't Nesseth in that hotel room; why wasn't he the one making the deal with Hoffman instead of JZD?
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Thanks. The film is shaping up quite nicely. Very excited to present it to the DeLorean community.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Carpenter View Post
    I found it fascinating. I hope all is well, Tamir! I’m looking forward to seeing your work on the subject later this year.
    Cheers!
    Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Thanks. The film is shaping up quite nicely. Very excited to present it to the DeLorean community.
    Tamir, how much will Roy feature in your upcoming film?

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Roy Nesseth was (is?) certainly an interesting character in the Delorean saga. He called me out of nowhere many years ago. I think it was still the 80's but may have been early 90's hyping a potential class action lawsuit on behalf of owners. I smelled a rat and politely demurred. Never heard from him again. Seemed shady from the getgo. John could have done better than associating with the likes of him.
    Rob

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    Roy Nesseth was (is?) certainly an interesting character in the Delorean saga. He called me out of nowhere many years ago. I think it was still the 80's but may have been early 90's hyping a potential class action lawsuit on behalf of owners. I smelled a rat and politely demurred. Never heard from him again. Seemed shady from the getgo. John could have done better than associating with the likes of him.
    Rob
    Who was he trying to sue, and for what?

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    ... hyping a potential class action lawsuit on behalf of owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Who was he trying to sue, and for what?
    Sounds like he was going to turn on JZD - his former boss - and sue DMC. (Really?!)
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Sounds like he was going to turn on JZD - his former boss - and sue DMC. (Really?!)
    No this was some years after, probably mid 80's and DMCL was long gone, and John was not the target. He was talking about a class action suit for the benefit of then current Delorean owners either against the bankruptcy lawyers or the British government or both. It was so inane I barely paid attention having already heard of his previous reputation. Suing either one to my mind would have been equivalent to "....... in the wind!" This should also answer Dara's question.
    Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2