FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Un-aired JZD / Nesseth documentary

Un-aired JZD / Nesseth documentary

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Will watch tonight bit the title alone makes me think this piece has a judgement and bias before it was even written.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Will watch tonight bit the title alone makes me think this piece has a judgement and bias before it was even written.
    Yeah that's what my opinion was on it when I watched it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    02530

Very interesting.. thanks for sharing that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    10287

Club(s):   (DMA)

An entire documentary about the mysterious Roy Nesseth?!?! I'm psyched to watch this later tonight, thank you for sharing
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

By cherry-picking the facts that support your conclusion it makes a very strong case. By not presenting both sides it leads you to a forgone conclusion that JZD was a scheming con artist. In fact, to a point, that may very well be true. Once things go bad desperate people will do desperate things. Once the British government and then the US court system goes after you, you do whatever you think you have to. If DMC was successful no one would have looked at the ugly facts like CC and JZD divying up a slush fund between them. As for some of the others, if they had proper legal representation they would not have been taken advantage of. No businessman who is active doesn't have a dissatisfied customer. For example the rancher. His lawyer should have made sure they were buying a property free and clear. The inventor, who twisted his arm to sign over his patent? The worst you can say is JZD used Nesseth to do his "dirty work". JZD was no saint but the way the governments treated him should make us all worry about how powerful they have become and how corrupt.
    David Teitelbaum

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

This special was aired in the past, just was a very long time ago for a British TV station. It is a very thorough examination of very specific elements of John's past and Roy Nesseth's involvement.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Here's the question that no one has ever been able to answer... if Roy Nesseth was who they all say he was, and who and what he did for JZD, why wasn't Nesseth in that hotel room; why wasn't he the one making the deal with Hoffman instead of JZD?
    Living the Dream since 1993 | Board Member of the DeLorean Owners Association | Co-author of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History
    Like and Follow Facebook.com/DeLoreanOwnersAssociation | Twitter @DeLoreanOwners | DOA YouTube Channel

Un-aired JZD / Nesseth documentary

Quote Originally Posted by arepb View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I noticed lots of familiar scenery in Arizona (I lived there almost 20 years) where the DMC engineers road tested the early car(s). Specifically, I noticed I-10 in Phoenix, Camelback Mountain, I-17 towards Flagstaff, and possibly SR69 by way of Prescott.

I believe I saw this video many years back on a Brit fan-made DVD I owned that included this and many other documentaries and short films on JZD. I only wish I could find it. I suppose now days one could find just about anything on JZD on YouTube.

Thanks again for posting this!

Matt Carpenter
    Past owner of #5586 & #4669
    Current owner of #5144

Last edited by Matt Carpenter; 02-22-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    This special was aired in the past, just was a very long time ago for a British TV station. It is a very thorough examination of very specific elements of John's past and Roy Nesseth's involvement.
    I found it fascinating. I hope all is well, Tamir! I’m looking forward to seeing your work on the subject later this year.
    Cheers!
    Matt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast