FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Fastest Delorean in the World" gets international distribution!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I watched it last week and really enjoined it. It's a great story with a surprising amount of drama. I really appreciated how non-partisan you kept the story. There was obviously a lot of difficulty both with the car and with your brother, but you didn't get into any kind of badmouthing or mudslinging, but rather just let the story tell itself, pain and all. I also appreciated that you didn't go the opposite direction and try to sugarcoat everything and try to paint it as this perfect build with no challenges or issues. A lot of car shows and stories gloss over the really tough stuff, or the problems, and only highlight the good stuff as though nothing ever went wrong (any DMC owner, especially engine swap owner knows that's not possible, haha).

You and Don make a really great team, definitely looking forward to the squeal!

By the way, the side by side breakdown of the runs toward the end was awesome. No spoilers, I just thought it was really cool being able to see that breakdown of everything that happened, right down to the "Lucas Oil" sign.

Everyone should check this out. You pretty much can't beat "free" (for Prime members) but even if you have to pay $2.99 it's worth it. It's a cool story about an owner building a badass DeLorean. There's no DeLorean bashing or badmouthing or anything like that; just a cool story.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 03-26-2018 at 03:45 PM.

My VIN:    2894

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
    I noticed that if you search on "DeLorean" on Amazon Prime it finds it now as the first pick. On the day it released it would not do that.
    That's cool... didn't notice that. The goal of course is for it to be seen without searching for it, but in just the 3 weeks it's been available, 20 other documentaries have been released. It's a ridiculous market out there and pretty difficult to be seen by random people. It'll be on other platforms soon. Thankfully it's being enjoyed so that should help.

Oh and I should mention that I am quite loose with the cursing throughout as anyone who has worked on a car can imagine. It actually got me a negative review (LMAO) but sanitizing that story seemed sacrilegous. My hat's off to anyone to able live that tale with a clean mouth.
    CEO at RentTheDelorean.com
    Dreamer at FastestDeloreanInTheWorld.com
    First & Longest Running Video Blogger at TheOfficialJourney.com ( 1999-2022 )

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKontras View Post
    That's cool... didn't notice that. The goal of course is for it to be seen without searching for it, but in just the 3 weeks it's been available, 20 other documentaries have been released. It's a ridiculous market out there and pretty difficult to be seen by random people. It'll be on other platforms soon. Thankfully it's being enjoyed so that should help.

Oh and I should mention that I am quite loose with the cursing throughout as anyone who has worked on a car can imagine. It actually got me a negative review (LMAO) but sanitizing that story seemed sacrilegous. My hat's off to anyone to able live that tale with a clean mouth.
    Can’t wait to see it.
    Btw, what ever happened to the car after the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Can’t wait to see it.
    Btw, what ever happened to the car after the fire?
    ...would you really want to spoil the sequel? ;-)

My VIN:    07000

...would you really want to spoil the sequel? ;-)
    Yes!! Okay maybe not. Just hate to see that carbeque each time this thread comes up...

Fastest Delorean Part Two Trailer

Hey everyone, thought I'd post the trailer for the sequel that hits in June!

https://www.facebook.com/fastestdelo...6619314822704/

Finally find out what happened to cause the fire and all the insanity that surrounds it!

My VIN:    1596

Club(s):   (DMA)

Hey everyone, thought I'd post the trailer for the sequel that hits in June!

https://www.facebook.com/fastestdelo...6619314822704/

Finally find out what happened to cause the fire and all the insanity that surrounds it!
    Watched "part 1" and enjoyed it. Good job rolling with the punches and getting the movie made!

My VIN:    00910

Enjoyed the first one, congrats on the international distribution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it's dirty. I drive it.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Adam, I very much enjoyed watching this I think it was very well produced. I admire your courage and continued commitment and look forward to hearing about the aftermath of that terrible fire.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2