FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Grab Handle (Grey) back cover

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

Grab Handle (Grey) back cover

Long shot, I know but does any one have a used (or new) back cover, or reasonably priced complete grab handle in grey for the R/H side? The picture attached (courtesy DGo) is of a L/H side but I'm struggling to get hold of a R/H side without buying the complete unit.
    Thanks
    Chrisdelorean-grab-handle.jpg
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Long shot, I know but does any one have a used (or new) back cover, or reasonably priced complete grab handle in grey for the R/H side? The picture attached (courtesy DGo) is of a L/H side but I'm struggling to get hold of a R/H side without buying the complete unit.
    Thanks
    Chrisdelorean-grab-handle.jpg
    We have lots of R/H handles used and NOS and perhaps an inset panel too so give me a PM and we'll get you sorted.

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

We have lots of R/H handles used and NOS and perhaps an inset panel too so give me a PM and we'll get you sorted.
    That's great, thank you. PM sent.

Chris
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/