I'd like to share a solution for Craig AUX input that I've never found published anywhere before - correct me if I'm wrong. My idea uses a Dolby pushbutton & LED to switch the AUX input on and off any time you want when in FM or AM mode - no additional switch is needed. Both AM and FM tuners are switched off when the AUX input is on. AUX input is disconnected when either of tuners or a tape is on (so there's no interference between them). All radio and tape functions, including Dolby filter, remain unaffected by this modification. I've also modified power antenna circuit so it will retract when in AUX or tape mode.

You can use the AUX input by simply connecting it to any audio device. There's also a potential to use a bluetooth transmitter connected to AUX input - it can be hidden somewhere (in a glove box, for instance) so there's absolutely no impact on car's interior look.

I've tested this mod successfully on early-style Craig but I guess it will work exactly same on later-style W460 with clock. And since I'm a bit far from a professional electronics engineer, there's a little chance that my solution might have some shortcomings I've not taken into account or I've not noticed - I'm sure there are electronics experts among you to give an opinion. Anyway, for those brave souls who want to try, DIY manual is attached. Enjoy.

W460_hidden_AUX_by_Rhye_v1.0.pdf