FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW TIRES NEEDED. Part 2 of a earlier posting for new tires interrupted by surgery.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

NEW TIRES NEEDED. Part 2 of a earlier posting for new tires interrupted by surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMJAM View Post
    Like last time it gets a little confusing but in this post I see Vredestein which I never heard of, are most pricey and maybe not even in stock.
    Then there are the Fuzion which appear to be in stock.

I have time and money is not a issue so I am going to wait and see if there are any more replies of current tires in stock and have good feedback. Just curious what are DMC using or recommend.
    Did you go too www.tiresbyweb.com and verify there stock on The Vredestein sport trac 5’s. In the sizes stated.

Finding the tires by size on there site is clunky. The sizes are listed in numerical order. If you search there site using the Sku numbers in my screen shot, that should help.

I posted a link earlier that was tire info from Delorean.com knowledge base. The Vredestein’s and a couple others were listed as available options as of 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DMC5180; 04-02-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Jim,

Go back to that website and do a search “ our brands” Scroll down to the bottom and click Vredestein logo. It will take you to the info page where you can read about them and continue scrolling down and select the Sportrac 5 ultra high performance tire. This will take you to the size and selection page. Both sizes are listed but you have to select each one independently to add to your cart. You will have to fill out the vehicle info for each tire size when prompted.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2