Im getting finished with my frame off restoration. Was out driving my car yesterday, and cant help feeling it is slower than it should. No problem getting it to go fast, but it takes time getting there. 0-60 takes a while... I know they are not superfast, but I guess it should be quicker. Tha car runs and idles fine, but is shooting flames sometimes and It feels like it is blowing back in the intake also at times. Any idea what does this? While cheking around i smelled fuel. It was the short frequency valve hose that was sweating/leaking. I have changed the fuel hoses, but this was not in the kit. I had a new one that came with the car, had not been used but was old. Im going to order new stainless braided frequency valve hoses, and wonder if I need something more. Engine has been overhauled by a serious company. New crankshaft, cams, pistons/liners and chain with accessories. I bought a new fuel distributor, injectors, injector gaskets and clips, stainless braided fuel lines, fuel pump, fuel filter, accumulator, relays, resistor, plugs, plugwires, cap and rotor, temperatur sensor, oil pressure sensor, idle valve, new o ring for the pipes in the intake (pipe of agony), engine harness, main harness, lambda sensor, idle speed switch, vacuum solenoid and vacuum hoses...

Sent fra min F5321 via Tapatalk