FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm doing a TV show with my Delorean!!

My VIN:    3305

I'm doing a TV show with my Delorean!!

Hi there! It's been a while since I lastly posted in this forum, but oh well! No news good news!

As a TV broadcaster here in my town I'm doing a music show on the local network which has me going around interviewing bands! They play songs and we tell a sort of "history of music" together!

I use my Delorean to travel around the city from band to band, so I thought I could share with you the facebook page of the show! It's called "Music a stroz", which means "Music rolling around"... you may not understand a darn heck about what is being said but it's a good chance to see some Delorean in motion!

Here you get the firs entry of the show, in the Facebook page you will find the other ones as they are broadcasted on TV!

PS: any "like" is appreciated!

Wow! I remember when people didn't even believe you were really into DeLoreans and thought you were a scam artist because you were in Italy, how far you've come! Great to hear from you again!

On my "watch later" list for now -- backlogged on my other stuff first, but look forward to watching this!

(That's not Bon Jovi on the thumbnail is it?)

Hi there Shep! Yes you know life goes on and now here I am rolling around in my DMC and interviewing chaps!

The one on the cover is my first guest, a local blues singer!

As the episodes are aired we put them on on facebook and youtube... so follow us for more Delorean trips!

Well, I liked it! I thought it was well done. The car was used to "frame" the story and add interest without becoming too much of a gimmick. I also thought the blues singer was pretty good. Reasonable vocals and very good guitar strokes. The band complemented him well. My Italian is pretty limited so I didn't follow most of your introduction and comments but it seemed like you had a good presence and carried the scenes with interest.

Good luck on your future episodes.

Ron

Thanks Ron I really enjoied your review!

Here you get the 2nd instalment! The Delorean looks so good on camera isn't it?!

Here's the third! Don't forget to like the facebook page! facebook.com/musicastroz

There you get the 4th episode! For those of you who like Heavy Metal!

So, this actually airs on national Italian TV? And your car has been in four episodes so far? That's amazing! I don't know of a more regular TV star, minus obviously BTTF cars and maybe the guys with engine swaps. You might have the most televised stock DeLorean out there.

Oh, and heavy metal is my JAM! Almost caught up now, can't wait to hear it! Hope the subtitles are good enough, Google usually provides automatic ones.

Actually I work for a local television and this is a show that I'm doing by myself... so the Delorean is the "tool" that I use to travel around and interview the bands! So yeah, it is part of the 8 episodes season that is airing now... virtually in all the World, since our TV station goes also in streaming around the globe...

Horns up! I will keep on posting the episodes after they are broadcasted

I'm enjoying the episodes. Have you considered doing an English version? I can't follow all of the Italian and would like to know what's being said. I realize it would be a lot more work, requiring multiple takes, some dubbing, etc., but It would expand the potential audience.

So far the first one is my favorite, but I'm a blues fan.

Ron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast