FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone selling near San Jose CA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone selling near San Jose CA

Hello,

Im looking for a Delorean to convert into a time machine. So I'm looking for a manual with grey interior. Doesn't have to be in the best shape as the conversion will cover most imperfections just in good running condition. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Matt

My VIN:    4710

See my new thread - Shingle Springs is about 2 or 2.5 hours from San Jose

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16...ia-95682-15500

Well since I missed out on the above sale, I'm still looking to buy!! Please dm me or post here if you have one or know of anyone selling. Doesn't necessarily need to be in San Jose CA, I'm willing to travel. Just looking for one like described or like the above post.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

As a suggestion, a lot of the conversions are actually automatic transmission cars with a leather shift boot installed and a 5 speed knob on top of the shaft. If you do the interior with the main switch just behind the shifter its really annoying to try to shift the car with everything in the way.

Talk to Danny at DMCCA for more info, your going to be going to him for some for the time machine parts anyway I'd bet.
    Last edited by TTait; 04-23-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TTait View Post
    As a suggestion, a lot of the conversions are actually automatic transmission cars with a leather shift boot installed and a 5 speed knob on top of the shaft. If you do the interior with the main switch just behind the shifter its really annoying to try to shift the car with everything in the way.

Talk to Danny at DMCCA for more info, your going to be going to him for some for the time machine parts anyway I'd bet.
    That does make sense. If it really bothers me I think I'll just make the switch detachable. I really want to shift and say "let's see if you bastards can do 90" lol

Also do you have a link or a number to Danny?

Thanks!

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Don Steger in Anahem CA usually has a car FS as well

Quote Originally Posted by mark w View Post
    Don Steger in Anahem CA usually has a car FS as well
    I tried to contact him on FB but he hasn't posted anything since 2014, anyone have a contact for him?

Quote Originally Posted by TTait View Post
    I did a google search for him but i could find anything. Im not familiar with him, any contact info would be great.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Is this one worth buying? Also how much do you guys think it would take to get all that rust repaired underneath?

https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/...-12-c-8415.htm

My VIN:    10644

Beverly Hills Car Club, despite their fancy name, is notorious for selling trash. That car looks like it was sitting belly deep in salt water or something. Stay far away.
    Christian Williams, Bay Area
    #3452 from 2000-2005
    #10644 since 2015

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast