Hey guys -

I’ve got a situation I may need help with. I took the car out for its maiden voyage this year. It drove great, But I noticed an issue with the turn signals. If I turn on the right turn signal everything works as it should. However, if I turn on the left turn signal both left and right side blink like the hazards are on. I have torn apart everything and cannot seem to figure out what the issue may be. I figured if there was a crossed wire somewhere in the car then both left and right turn signals would operate all signals like the hazard. I did go to all L.E.D. Lights this winter but they worked properly after testing. I did change the flasher relay to one that is good for L.E.D.’s, but swapped back to the original and other than blinking fast it has the same wierd operation. I also checked all bulbs. Pulling either the left front or rear bulbs don’t stop the issue.

I’m not sure where to go next. Does anyone know what that 2.2 UF capacitor off of the flasher relay does? Could that be bad? Maybe the hazard switch? Or the actual turn signal stock on the car? Hmm.

Has anyone had this happen to them before? Any ideas?