FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Distributor Cap, Rotor and Wiring

Distributor Cap, Rotor and Wiring

This distributor cap, rotor and wiring was new when I bought my refurbished 1982 DeLorean in 2001. The odometer at the time was at 3051. This set was removed at 16,000 miles when Stage1 was added in 2010. The set is in Troutville VA. I will take $40 for everything plus actual shipping costs. Thanks, Rod

My VIN:    3997

Hey Rod, Are these all Bosch parts?
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan King View Post
    Ryan, the wires are labeled BOUGICORD 403, class C. The distributor cap says Germany and has the numbers
    1235 522 210. If you will give me your email address I will send a close up photo.

Thanks,

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan King View Post
    Ryan, hopefully these may help.

Thanks,

Rod
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rddmc View Post
    This distributor cap, rotor and wiring was new when I bought my refurbished 1982 DeLorean in 2001. The odometer at the time was at 3051. This set was removed at 16,000 miles when Stage1 was added in 2010. The set is in Troutville VA. I will take $40 for everything plus actual shipping costs. Thanks, Rod
    I am going to sweeten the deal on the distributor cap, rotor and wiring. I am adding the Bosch ignition coil to this offering and reducing the cost to $30 plus actual shipping charges. You will be getting an extra item for less cost. If the Bosch ignition coil sells individually before this combined offering sells, the cost of the three remaining items will remain at $30.

Thanks,

Rod

I am going to sweeten the deal on the distributor cap, rotor and wiring. I am adding the Bosch ignition coil to this offering and reducing the cost to $30 plus actual shipping charges. You will be getting an extra item for less cost. If the Bosch ignition coil sells individually before this combined offering sells, the cost of the three remaining items will remain at $30.

Thanks,

Rod
    The Bosch ignition coil has sold. I am reducing the price of the distributor cap, rotor and spark plug/coil wiring harness shown in the photos to $25.

Thanks,

Rod

After repeated contacts without reply from the prospective buyer of the ignition coil, I am offering everything described for $35 plus actual shipping cost.

After repeated contacts without reply from the prospective buyer of the ignition coil, I am offering everything described for $35 plus actual shipping cost.
    This price includes the ignition coil.

Thanks,

Rod

This price includes the ignition coil.

Thanks,

Rod
    This kit is still available.

Thanks,

Rod

Thanks,

Rod
    The Bosch ignition coil, distributor cap, rotor and wiring are still available for $30 plus shipping cost.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast