FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spring cleaning 2018 parts for sale

My VIN:    4519

I might be interested in the engine cover retaining strips. I need to check for the ones I'm missing & let you know.

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I will be driving back after DCS. So ill be in Hamilton on Aug 19th for a few days. We can meet up sometime, I can drive to you!
    Sounds good. Would be great to meet up and catch up. Keep in touch closer to the date and we'll figure out where and when.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I might be interested in the engine cover retaining strips. I need to check for the ones I'm missing & let you know.
    Lemme know Rich. Do you have a copy of my handy-dandy-idento-cheat sheet for those retaining grille strips? I made one a few years ago to help figure out which ones are which.

(Was meaning to tell you about a CD I found (new) in the clearance bin at Wal-Mart. Twisted Sister's Stay Hungry. That was the first album I ever owned, on tape cassette no doubt... and probably still have it in the basement somewhere. Thought a metal-head like you would get a laugh outta that one )

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Lemme know Rich. Do you have a copy of my handy-dandy-idento-cheat sheet for those retaining grille strips? I made one a few years ago to help figure out which ones are which.

(Was meaning to tell you about a CD I found (new) in the clearance bin at Wal-Mart. Twisted Sister's Stay Hungry. That was the first album I ever owned, on tape cassette no doubt... and probably still have it in the basement somewhere. Thought a metal-head like you would get a laugh outta that one )
    I have the cheat sheet somewhere, I'll find time before DCS to figure out what I need.

That TS album is a good one! Dee Snider has actually released some new material recently and it's not bad IMHO:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2