Hello everyone,
i am looking to purchase a delorean, auto, prefer black interior, (will consider grey) ideally with under 10k miles. It would be great to find a delorean which has also been through a complete refurbishment from one of the respected delorean companies in the u.s.a. Or perhaps a member who has done this work themselves. Documentation and as much history of the car from new is a must. Most importantly the under carriage must be free of rust, corrosion and accident damage/repair. The condition of the chassis is vital as i will have serious issues importing into new zealand.

I am happy to consider a delorean which needs refurbishment but will have to allow $10k - $25k depending on the work required. Trying to get this level of work done in new zealand would not be easy and having the experts in the u.s.a. Complete it before shipping would be advisable.

Budget is under $45k, perhaps a tall order but i am willing to wait and be patient. I would like to enjoy my delorean going for a sunday drive and attending the odd charity event to raise funds for various needy causes. There is a small number of deloreans here in new zealand so catching up with these folk would be fun too. Any thoughts or leads would be most appreciated. Thank you.